- About Everest
- School Life
- News & Events
Admissions Process & Procedures 2013-14
1. Application Form & Paperwork - Please complete an application for each child and submit it to the Admissions Office with a $100 non-refundable application/testing fee, per student, by March 1, 2013. All completed applications received by this date will be given first consideration for the 2013-14 academic year, after that there will be rolling admissions.
Other paperwork that should be included with the application:
- Birth & Baptismal Certificates – Please submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate with the application. Catholic applicants must submit a copy of their child’s baptismal certificate, as well as a copy of the child’s First Holy Communion certificate and Confirmation certificate, if applicable.
- Student Evaluation Form (K-8) – Applications for preschool do not require this form. If your child is applying for kindergarten – 8th grade, please give the student evaluation form to the child’s current teacher. Request that your child’s teacher complete this form and submit it with your child’s transcript to Everest Academy. Please use the Pre-K - 1st grade form, 2nd - 5th grade form, or 6th - 8th grade (middle school) form as appropriate.
- Transcript Release (K-8) - Applications for preschool do not require this form. If your child is applying for kindergarten – 8th grade, please give the Transcript Release form to your child’s current school so that your child’s complete official records will be forwarded to Everest Academy.
- Current Photos – Please include a current photo of your child with the application.
2. Assessment Testing – Once your child’s application and supporting paperwork have been received in the Admissions Office, we will schedule a time for your child’s assessment test.
3. Parent Interview – Both parents are asked to meet with our principal, if possible, in order to get to know the family and go over placement and enrollment. The interview will be scheduled once your child’s assessment testing is completed.
4. Notification of Acceptance – After the parent interview has been completed, the Admissions Committee will come to a decision about your child’s application and send a letter of notification. At this point, you will have two weeks to complete the enrollment contract and make the registration payment.
5. Enrollment & Registration Fee – The enrollment agreement outlining payment options must be signed by both parents and returned with the non-refundable registration fee within two weeks of the child’s formal acceptance. The registration fee is a down payment of tuition, and is 10% of the full year tuition plus the book fee of $195.
6. Other –
- Health Forms – These forms are due by August 1, 2013 for your child to begin school.
Child Health Exam (Jan 2012 version)
- Family Photo – Please submit a family photo by the beginning of school for use in the school directory. These photos will be returned to you as soon as possible. Photos may be emailed as well.
Applications and paperwork may be delivered to the school office, faxed, or emailed.
Everest Admissions Office
Office: (630) 754-8423
Fax: (630) 243-1988
11550 Bell Road, Lemont, IL 60439